I run in the path of Your commands, for You have set my heart free! Psalm 119:32, NIV1984

Monday, June 11, 2012

Giving Thanks . . . Shade & Shelter Edition

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the LORD:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
He is my God, and I trust Him.
For He will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease.
Psalm 91:1-3, NLT












Continuing to count His gifts and grace . . .
1318  hearing the testimony of one rescued from darkness
1319  godly women gathered around her in prayer
1320  walking down shaded sidewalks and how it reminds me 
1321  afternoon light
1322  sunlit rooms
1323  the scent of honeysuckle in the air
1324  watching my firstborn sign for one who can't hear the coach
1325  that she jumped in with a group she didn't know to serve a community she loves
1326  parents pitching in to help, smiles on their faces
1327  seeing her laugh with her friends
1328  that she's perfectly happy to come in 5th or 6th or 7th
1329  ceilings like artwork above the indoor pool
1330  seeing her swim laps after the meet just for fun!
1331  butterfly floating down over the pool as she & Grandad swam the butterfly
1332  husband staying home with a our sick boy
1333  his head in my lap - and that he still wants his mom when he's sick
1334  12-yr-old boy giving his leg to the Compassion child he sponsors
1335  timely reminder that God knows when our brook has run dry
1336  shopping with my mom for my kids' first trip to camp
 
 
To all who mourn in Israel,
He will give a crown of beauty for ashes,
a joyous blessing instead of mourning,
festive praise instead of despair.
In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks
that the LORD has planted for His own glory.
Isaiah 61:3, NLT


 


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...